Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator Job Summary (# HCB244):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Must have a BS in health care administration, business administration, finance, a clinical specialty or equivalent long term care experience.
- Candidate must be licensed by the state of Wisconsin or eligible for reciprocity.
- Candidate needs a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a licensed Nursing Home Administrator in a long term care facility or completion of an AIT program.
We seek a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator for our client, a Skilled Nursing Facility in the Milwaukee area. They seek a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to be responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the facility, facility compliance with policies and state and Federal rules and regulations, and providing the highest quality of care possible.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB244.
Job Category: Admin – CEO | Region: Wisconsin