Long Term Acute Care Chief Executive Officer Job Summary (# HCB243):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $145,000 to $175,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Uncapped bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Must have prior CEO or Assistant CEO experience in a similar facility.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Candidate should have demonstrated leadership skills.
We seek a Long Term Acute Care Chief Executive Officer for our client, a national healthcare organization, which includes long term acute care facilities. They seek a Chief Executive Officer with recent, LTAC experience.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB243.
Job Category: Admin – CEO | Region: Arizona