Long Term Care Nursing Director
John Day, OR
Long Term Care Nursing Director Job Summary (# HCT660) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $78,000 – $80,000 annual salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have a Masters Degree.
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus and Retention Bonus every year for 3 years on your anniversary date.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years recent experience in residential care services.
Our client, a Long Term Care center in central Oregon is seeking a Director of Nursing. Candidate must have at least 5 years of recent experience in residential care services. The Care Center has an average capacity of 15 to 20 residents.
1. Director will be responsible for the daily operations of nursing services.
2. Director will implement an effective, ongoing program to measure, assess and improve the quality of nursing care delivered to residents.
3. The Director will also implement an effective, ongoing program to measure, assess and improve the quality of nursing care delivered to residents.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT660
Job Category: RN – Directors | Region: Oregon