LTAC CEO – Transitional Care Facility
LTAC CEO – Transitional Care Facility Job Summary (# HCB277B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $135,000 to $160,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Annual Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare administration, business administration, finance or a clinical specialty.
- Candidate with a Master’s Degree in the same specialties is a plus.
- Required to have 5 years of senior-level experience in healthcare administration / management in a hospital setting.
- Candidate needs to have experience in facility operations management, HR management and/or finance.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience at the CEO level.
We seek a LTAC CEO – Transitional Care Facility for our client, a healthcare organization that operates multiple healthcare facilities. They need a Chief Executive Officer for a transitional care hospital facility near Chicago, part of a post-acute care organization. Multi-site healthcare management experience is a plus.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB277B.
Job Category: Admin – CEO | Region: Illinois