St. Louis, MO
LTAC CEO Job Summary (# HCB287B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $135,000 to $155,000+ salary, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ senior-level experience in healthcare administration or management in a hospital setting.
- Masters’ Degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or a clinical specialty.
- Candidate needs experience in facility operations management, human resources management and/or finance.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience as a CEO.
- Multi-site healthcare management experience is a plus.
We seek a LTAC CEO for our client, a national healthcare organization with long-term acute care hospitals in the St. Louis area. They are looking for a hospital experienced Chief Executive Officer.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB287B.
Job Category: Admin – CEO | Region: Missouri