LTAC Chief Executive Officer
New Orleans, LA
LTAC Chief Executive Officer Job Summary (# HCB255):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $100,000 to $125,000 base salary, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus package.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must be a prior CEO or Assistant CEO experience in a similar type of facility.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree is a plus.
We seek an LTAC Chief Executive Officer for our client, a national healthcare organization, which includes long term acute care facilities. They are looking for a Chief Executive Officer with demonstrated leadership skills for their Louisiana facility. Candidate needs recent experience in a similar capacity.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB255.
Job Category: Admin – CEO | Region: Louisiana