LTAC/Rehab CEO Job Summary (# HCB220B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $138,000 to $160,000+ base salary, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate required to have at least 5 years’ senior-level experience in healthcare administration or management in a hospital setting and 2+ years as a Hospital CEO.
- Masters’ Degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or a clinical specialty.
- Candidate needs experience in facility operations management, human resources management and/or finance.
- Multi-site healthcare management experience is a plus.
We seek a LTAC/Rehab CEO for our client, a national healthcare organization with a long-term acute care hospital in the Bloomington area. They need a hospital experienced, Chief Executive Officer who has CEO experience in LTAC / Rehab hospitals, or in acute care or Critical Access hospitals.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB220B.
Job Category: Admin – CEO | Region: Illinois