Manager of Budget and Financial Planning, Health System Job Summary (# HCB210B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- $68,000 – $86,000+ salary, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package.
- Relocation assistance.
- Candidate required to have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidate required to have 5 to 8 years’ in hospital accounting/finance and/or decision support.
- Candidate has to have prior management experience.
- Must be proficient in computer software skills in areas of spreadsheets, database management and word processing.
- Candidate needs experience in Kaufman Hall / Enuff / Axiom
We seek a Manager of Budget and Financial Planning, Health System for our client, a Central Florida health system. They need an experienced Manager of Budget and Financial Planning. You will manage the development of high quality financial, utilization, productivity and statistical reporting that is developed using industry standard principles. You will also interact with executive management, physicians, department leaders and clinical staff to provide the data and analysis necessary for effective strategic decision-making. The Manager will lead the budgeting team in the development of pro forma projections, budget, ACHA and AHA reporting, physician compensation models, benchmarking and other needs.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB210B.
Job Category: Admin – Finance | Region: Florida