Medical Staff Services Director Job Summary (# HCB220):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $60,000 to 72,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate with a Bachelor’s Degree is a plus.
- Candidate must be certified as Medical Staff Specialist (CPCS or CPMSM) by the NAMSS (National Association Medical Staff Services).We seek a Medical Staff Services Director for our client, a For-profit hospital in northeast Texas. They seek a Director of Medical Staff to ensure compliance with the accrediting and regulatory agencies (TJC, CMS, State Board of Health, AAAHC and NCQA) in regard to credentialing and/or medical staff issues while developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the statutes and laws. The Medical Staff Director will participate in all regulatory surveys.
- Prepare and maintain a working knowledge of each of the governance documents including the Medical Staff Bylaws, policy manuals, rules and regulations and policies including necessary revisions to maintain compliance with all federal and regulatory agencies.
- Establish and maintain continuity in the planning, development and implementation of standards relating to credentialing and administrative functions.
- Work with Chief Medical Officer and Legal Counsel. Prepare and oversee annual Budgets and Action OI, for the Medical Staff Office, Centralized Credentialing, and Continuing Medical Education.Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB220.
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: Texas