Medical Staff Services Manager
Medical Staff Services Manager Job Summary (# HCB238):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $90,000 to 125,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Must have a Bachelor’s in Business Administration, or Healthcare, or equivalent training and experience.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience within the Medical Staff Services field.
- Candidate must have current certification by the National Association of Medical Staff Services (NAMSS).
- Candidate must have 1 year related management experience in staff services.
- Candidate required to be able to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
We seek a Medical Staff Services Manager for our client in central California. This health system is a 400+ bed not-for-profit hospital. The Manager of Medical Staff Services will be specifically responsible for medical-administrative and medical-legal aspects of our Medical Staff organization.
- The Manager of Medical Staff Services must establish and maintain continuity in planning, development and implementation of standards applicable to Medical Staff members and Allied Health professionals relating to appointment/credentialing and organized Medical Staff activities.
- The manager will monitor site-specific medical staff by-laws/rules and regulations, and make recommendations for revisions to keep them current and in compliance with state and federal standards and regulations.
- The manager will supervise personnel who staff the department and provide oversight for all department/committee meetings, credentialing activities, continuing medical education, TJC standards, IMQ, CMS and California Department of Public Health standards regarding pertinent Title 22 regulations.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB238.
Job Category: RN – Managers | Region: California