NICU Nurse Director
New York, NY
NICU Nurse Director Job Summary (# HCT667) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $100,000 to $150,000 annual salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- Candidate must have Master of Science in Nursing.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years related management experience within a large academic medical center and level IV nicu.
- Candidate must also have at least 3+ years of clinical nursing experience with neonatal patients.
NICU Nurse Director, needed for our client, a 400+ bed Hospital in the New York City area. They seek a skilled Patient Care Director of Neonatal Intensive Care to manage a Level IV unit.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT667
Job Category: RN – Critical Care | Region: New York