Nurse Director of Perioperative Services Job Summary (# HCT718B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $145,000 to $185,000+ per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate required to have a BSN.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) is a plus.
- Candidate must have CNOR; ACLS.
We seek a Nurse Director of Perioperative Services, for our client, a Southern California hospital. They need a Nurse Director of Perioperative Services with 3+ years experience in a leadership role in Surgical Services. You will be responsible for the day to day operation of Perioperative, Endoscopy and Same Day Surgery Services. The Director is also responsible for organizing, planning, directing, coordinating and providing high quality, individualize patient care for all case loads.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Required.
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) preferred.
CNOR; ACLS required.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT718B.
Job Category: RN – Directors | Region: California