Nurse Practitioner – Electrophysiology Job Summary (# HCT615) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $100,000 – $130,000 per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Relocation includes up to $5,000 – $10,000
- Relocation includes up to 60 days of temporary housing.
- Candidate must have a Nurse Practioner license.
- Must have 2 or more years of specialty experience in Electrophysiology Services, Neuro ICU, and SICU.
- Candidate must have an ACNP or an AGACNP.
Nurse Practitioner, Electrophysiology needed for our client, a Hawaii facility. They seek Nurse Practitioners with 2 or more years of specialty experience in Electrophysiology Services, Neuro ICU, and SICU. Must have an ACNP or an AGACNP.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT615.
Job Category: NP | Region: Hawaii