Nurse Practitioner Nurse Midwife
Nurse Practitioner Nurse Midwife Job Summary (# HCT702) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $120,000 – $162,500. salary per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have a current license as Advanced Practice Nurse in the State of California.
- Candidate must be licensed as a Nurse Midwife in the State of California (ACNM).
- Required to be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of California.
- Current AHA BLS; AHA ACLS; AHA NRP.
We seek a Nurse Practitioner Nurse Midwife for our client, a Central Coastal California hospital in the Monterey area. The Nurse Practitioner Midwife will report to the Director of Maternal Child Services. Candidate must have a NP with ACNM certification.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT702.
Job Category: NP | Region: California