Mt Vernon, OR
Nursing Home Director of Nursing Job Summary (# HCT721B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate required to be a RN with Oregon license.
- BSN is a plus.
- Must at least have an Associates Degree.
- Candidate must have 2 years experience as a DON in a similar role.
- Candidate required to have 6 months of Leadership Training experience.
We seek a Nursing Home Director of Nursing, for our client, a Northeast Oregon Hospital. They are looking for a skilled Director of Nursing for Nursing Home Intermediate Care. Average daily Census is 20+ patients, most of which are Dementia and Alzheimer Patients. This is a working manager position that requires strong engagement, excellent leadership and competent relationship building abilities. This is a beautiful area for someone who loves the outdoors. Lots of opportunities for hunting, fishing, skiing, and snowmobiling, etc.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT721B.
Job Category: RN – CNO/CNE/DON | Region: Oregon