Ortho/Neuro Nurse Director Job Summary (# HCT744B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $75,000-$95,000 salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate required to have strong ortho/neuro experience.
- Candidate must have experience with post surgical patients.
- Candidate needs strong patient experience.
- Rehab experience is a plus but not required.
We seek a Ortho/Neuro Nurse Director for our client, a 200+ bed hospital in East Texas with a Center of Excellence for Spine/Joint/Neuro. 25+ Bed Unit Average. Daily Census is 15+. 30+ FTEs. They need an RN Director of Ortho/Neuro with at least 3 to 5 years clinical patient care experience in an Orthopedics Neuroscience care setting and a minimum of 2 years of leadership experience. The Director will be responsible for the 24/7 operations of nursing services and staff for the department and will ensure quality and full compliance.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT744B.
Job Category: RN – Directors | Region: Texas