Patient Financial Services Director
Patient Financial Services Director Job Summary (# HCB252):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $70,000 to $85,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate needs to have 5-7 years of experience in hospital billing / collection services, and physician billing practices.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidate must have an excellent working knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid programs, managed care and third party billing as well as fair credit collection practices.
- Candidate needs strong, strategic decision-making skills, as well as solid financial analysis skills.
We seek a Patient Financial Services Director for our client, a hospital in southern Arizona who is in need of an experienced Director of Patient Financial Services with proven leadership experience and significant background in hospital billing and collections. Must be able to meet all health requirements and pass background checks. This organization is looking for a proven, hands-on leader with well-developed human relations and communication skills, to build good relationships with the executive team, physicians and leadership. This Director reports to the CFO, and will be responsible for all aspects of patient accounting areas, including daily supervision of inpatient, outpatient, cashiering, collection, payment posting, follow-up activities, denials, underpayment agency assignments and oversight of out-sourced functions. The Director will also ensure compliance with all aspects of billing, applicable regulations, and policies and procedures.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB252.
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: Arizona