Bay Area, CA
Pediatric Primary Care Center Nurse Manager Job Summary (# HCT716B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $150,000 to $180,000 salary per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate required to have a BSN
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) is a plus
- Required to have a current California license.
- License must be valid, in good standing and, with no restrictions.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years progressive supervisory experience.
We seek a Pediatric Primary Care Center Nurse Manager, for our client, a Bay Area, CA hospital. They are looking for a Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Manager for their Care Center. Candidate must have strong clinic/center patient care management skills as well as practice Management knowledge in scheduling, customer service methods, regulatory compliance, and accreditation.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT716B.
Job Category: RN – Managers | Region: California