Performance Improvement/Risk Management Directors
Performance Improvement/Risk Management Director Job Summary (# HCT689) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $85,000 – $100,000 per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have a BSN.
- Candidate must be a graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Candidate must have 5 years experience in related health field with 3 years in Performance Improvement/Risk Management.
We seek a Performance Improvement/Risk Management Director for our client, a 100+ bed, private, behavioral health hospital. They are looking for an individual with a minimum of 5 years experience in related health field with 3 years in Performance Improvement/Risk Management.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT689.
Job Category: RN – Directors | Region: Washington