Physical Rehab Nurse Manager
Corpus Christil, TX
Physical Rehab Nurse Manager Job Summary (# HCE501):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent salary, dependent on experience, education and qualifications..
- $10,000 sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must be a currently Licensed RN in the State of Texas in good standing or have the ability to obtain licensure.
- BSN or higher Nursing Degree is a plus.
- Candidate needs prior experience with the Rehabilitation process and interactions with Nurses and Physicians.
- Candidate needs prior experience managing a minimum of 30 FTE’s
- Must have at least 3 years of experience with Physical Therapy Rehab Nursing
- Must have at least 5-7 years’ ER or critical care clinical experience.
- Clinical documentation experience is a plus.
We seek a Physical Rehab Nurse Manager for our client, an acute care hospital in the area of Corpus Christi, Texas. This Acute Care Hospital has an great opportunity for an experienced Nurse with a solid understanding of the dynamics and opportunities of Rehab. We are looking for someone who can adapt and be flexible with the understanding of Rehab and Nursing and the ability to explain it effectively to others. Take your knowledge and understanding of Physical Rehabilitation along with your strong Nursing skills and join this team of Healthcare professionals.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Elaine Thompson at Elaine.firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCE501.
Job Category: RN – Rehab | Region: Texas