Fort Davis, TX
Physical Therapist Acute Care Job Summary (# HCE504B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $35.00 – $43.00 per hour, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package available.
- Candidate must be a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant in the State of Texas or have the ability to obtain a Texas License.
- Candidate with one year of experience as a PT or PTA is preferred.
- New grads are eligible.
- Experience in both Inpatient and Outpatient Physical Therapy in an Acute Care Facility
We seek a Physical Therapist, Acute Care for our client, an acute care facility looking for a licensed PT that has worked with both Inpatient and Outpatient Physical Therapy patients. In addition to evaluation and assessment of patient needs, you will be providing therapy to the patient according to the treatment plan rendered. New Grads will be considered.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Elaine Thompson at Elaine.firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCE504B.
Job Category: Allied – Other | Region: Texas