Fort Davis, TX
Physical Therapist Assistant Job Summary (# HCE503B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $20-$29.00 per hour, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package available.
- Candidate must be a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant in the State of Texas or have the ability to obtain a Texas License.
- One year of experience as a PTA is a plus.
- New grads are eligible.
- Experience in both Inpatient and Outpatient Physical Therapy in an Acute Care Facility
We seek a Physical Therapist Assistant for our client, an acute care facility looking for a licensed PTA that has worked with both Inpatient and Outpatient Physical Therapy patients. Along with evaluation and assessment of patient needs, you will work with the Physical Therapist in providing therapy to the patient according to the treatment plan rendered. New Grads are welcome to apply.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Elaine Thompson at Elaine.email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCE503B.
Job Category: Allied – Other | Region: Texas