Physical Therapist, Hospital
Physical Therapist, Hospital Job Summary (# HCB257):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $80,000 – $85,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate needs to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Master’s Degree and/or Doctorate Degree is a plus.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a staff physical therapist.
- Prefer an experience leader.
- Experience in business development is a plus.
- Candidate should have the ability to develop and maintain an effective working relationship with hospital administration, staff, physicians managers and co-workers.
- May have to work some weekends.
We seek a Physical Therapist, Hospital for our client, a hospital in southern New Mexico. They are looking for a Physical Therapist to plan, administer, and coordinate physical therapy treatments to patients from all age groups in order to maximize their potential physical functioning. Will also assist in managing daily operations of the department, and contribute to the development of policies, standards, and revision of procedures as needed. PT will also work closely with patients and family members to assure achievement of goals and continuity of care. Will also supervise and assist with evaluating support personnel.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB257.
Job Category: Allied – PT | Region: New Mexico