Physical Therapy Director
Physical Therapy Director Job Summary (# HCB260):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is competitive ($130K midpoint) and dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate needs Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Candidate must have current Arizona licensure as a Physical Therapist or be licensable in Arizona.
- Candidate required to have 5+ years’ clinical experience and 2 years of management experience.
We seek a Physical Therapy Director for our client, a Health Center in south central Arizona is seeking a Director of Physical Therapy with a minimum of 5 years’ clinical experience and 2 (or more) years of management experience in a similar role. The Director will plan and direct the administrative and operational activities of the Physical Therapy and associated programs to ensure quality and appropriate patient care.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB260.
Job Category: Allied – PT | Region: Arizona