Physician Billing Director, Revenue Cycle
Physician Billing Director, Revenue Cycle Job Summary (# HCB249):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate required to have Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration, healthcare administration or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years’ of healthcare related experience.
- Candidate needs 5 years of physician practice revenue cycle management experience.
- EPIC certification is a plus.
- Candidate needs to be a strategic thinker and insightful decision maker, with the ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Must have knowledge of professional and technical billing, ICD-9, and CPT4 coding, and CMS compliance experience.
- Candidate must be able to manage multiple projects for multiple departments..
We seek a Physician Billing Director, Revenue Cycle for our client, a south Texas hospital. They need a Revenue Cycle / Physician Billing Director to be responsible for leading the day to day revenue cycle operations for the hospital’s Physician Business Office, that includes approximately 100 FTEs, including 2 managers and 6 account managers. The Director reports directly to our Physician Organization Revenue Cycle Vice President.
Director will perform current state analyses and project future state improvements, estimating increased savings in revenue, productivity and efficiency by improvements in processes.
Director will develop and manage policies & procedures to optimize all facets of the organization revenue cycle operations, while ensuring patient and physician satisfaction and staff compliance with all applicable policies and procedures.
Director will act as the primary liaison between the Physician Organization and the hospital IT department for all strategic and operational matters involving IT support to the Physician Organization Revenue Cycle and all physician practices.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB249.
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: Texas