Mesquite, New Mexico
Physician Practice Director Job Summary (# HCB291B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $115,000 to $140,000+ salary, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidate must have experience in revenue cycle, scheduling, physician partnerships, medical records and staffing support for provider.
- Must have excellent operational skills, critical thinking skills and physician relations skills.
- Candidate with experience in managing multi-hospital physician practices is a plus.
We seek a Physician Practice Director for our client, a 200+ bed, for profit hospital facility in southern New Mexico. They need a Director of Physician Practice with significant operational experience to supervise 3 managers, as well as other personnel. Reports to the CEO and Regional VP. Will have100+ physicians in multiple locations. Located only a short drive from El Paso, TX, this position will
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB291B.
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: New Mexico