Physician Practice Operations Manager
Key West, FL
Physician Practice Operations Manager Job Summary (# HCB269):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $80,000 – $90,000 dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidate required to have 3 years’ recent experience in a similar setting.
- Candidate with experience with PCP, Cardiology, GI, and other specialties is a plus.
- Candidate with recent experience in ambulatory surgery is a plus.
- Candidate must have good Athena/EMR super-user experience.
We seek a Physician Practice Operations Manager for our client, a health system in the Key West area. They are looking for an Operations Manager for their Physician Practices. This organization wants a strong manager to supervise 7 clinics and 15 physicians. The position will report to the Market Practice Administrator. This is a rapidly growing practice. Each clinic has a supervisor.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB269.
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: Florida