Physician Practice Revenue Cycle Manager
Physician Practice Revenue Cycle Manager Job Summary (# HCB261):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $75,000 – $95,000 dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Merit-based bonus.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience in a Medical Business/Billing Office
- Candidate needs an extensive working knowledge of pediatric medical terminology, coding and billing procedures.
- We need a candidate capable of monitoring and responding to the changing healthcare environment, ability to supervise individuals as appropriate, including the timely deliverance of disciplinary actions, reviews, and verbal counseling to ensure the smooth running of department.
- Candidate needs experience in job posting, interviewing and hiring of employees.
- Candidate should have the ability to develop and present analytical proformas and forecasting as well as on-going knowledge of CMS-1500 forms, clearinghouses, ERA/EFT accounts, insurance recoupments, time of service payments (deductibles, coinsurance, and copays)
We seek a Physician Practice Revenue Cycle Manager for our client, a large Pediatric physician practice in the Dallas area. They need a Revenue Cycle Manager for a practice that has 15+ providers, including MDs and Nurse Practitioners with a total of 90 employees. A family-like practice with a main practice location and satellite offices. The Revenue Cycle Manager needs to be a strong leader who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Business Office and for managing the daily operations of the group practice in the areas of revenue cycle management, with a heavy focus on collections and reimbursements, strategic initiatives and employee supervision. You will report to the Practice Administrator. May be called on to work occasional evenings or weekends.
The Revenue Cycle Manager will oversee the department staff by monitoring communication, accuracy and productivity as well as implement and improve billing work flow efficiencies and methods. Will perform month-end closing, gather, analyze and present data on cost-effectiveness of new and established services the company provides. Other responsibilities include: Update fee schedules and charge masters. assist with patient problems and promote excellent customer service, payer contract analysis and negotiation.
Must have current knowledge of CPT, HCPCS, ICD-9 and ICD-10. Be able to process provider credentialing and work with an IPA. Must be able to perform all aspects of medical billing from posting charges, posting EOBs, refiling claims, sending corrected claims, posting patient payments, insurance recoupments, following up on open claims, working aging A/R, working collections, assisting parents with their billing questions/needs, etc
Must comply with OSHA and HIPAA regulations and guidelines and be able to work efficiently on computer with systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Outlook and an Electronic Medical Record.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB261.
Job Category: Admin – Finance | Region: Texas