Physician Practice RN, Oncology
Physician Practice RN, Oncology Job Summary (# HCB256):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $50,000 to $64,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate needs to be a RN with at least 2 years’ clinical experience.
- Physician Practice experience is a big plus.
- Candidate must have GYN, and/or oncology experience.
We seek a Physician Practice RN, Oncology for our client, a large hospital in northern Georgia. They need an RN, with a background in Physician Practice management to support a growing Oncology Service Line, with an office practice that specializes in Gynecologic Oncology. This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. You will collaborate with the multidisciplinary team; will be responsible for medical chart management, triage patients and assist with procedures and appointments.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB256.
Job Category: RN – Oncology | Region: Georgia