Provider Network Negotiator
St. Louis, MO
Provider Network Negotiator Job Summary (# HCB288B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $125,000 to $135,000+ salary, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience in progressive provider network contract negotiation or equivalent experience / education.
- Need hospital-based experience in ACO, Population Health, Managed Care, and Value Based Contracting.
- Candidate required to have contract negotiation experience with Blue Cross, Aetna, etc.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have a Master’s Degree completed within 2 years of hire.
- Required to have 2 or more years’ minimum supervisory experience.
We seek a Provider Network Negotiator for our client, a Florida healthcare system located outside of Orlando. They are looking for a talented individual to be responsible for negotiating fee-for-service hospital and medical group contracts. The contracts will cover multiple lines of business in managed care markets, and will maintain provider participation within the network of our health system, while helping expand and develop our provider network. The position will be part of the reimbursement department. They want someone with excellent project management and negotiation skills, as well as superior leadership and motivational skills. Someone that is a System Director / PNN with Hospital-based physician network experience in negotiating with insurance companies would fit perfectly. The System Director/Provider Network Negotiator will analyze market data and financial models.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB288B.
Job Category: Admin – Other | Region: Florida