Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, MHNP/PNP
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, MHNP/PNP Job Summary (# HCT679) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $90,000 to 110,000 salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have a Master of Science in Nursing
- Candidate must be a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MHNP / PNP)
- They will consider a Visa candidate for this position.
We seek a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, MHNP/PNP for our client, a hospital in southwestern Tennessee, near Lexington. They are looking for a Board Certified Mental Health / Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. This NP will support the Inpatient Hospital Unit, as well as cover their Outpatient and Consult Service needs. The Case load is primarily adult with some detox treatment. Ratio is 75% is Outpatient to 25% Inpatient.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT679
Job Category: NP | Region: Tennessee