Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Job Summary (# HCT655) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $90,000 to $110,000 annual salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have a Master of Science in Nursing.
- Must also be a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MHNP / PNP).
- We will consider a Visa candidate for this position
Our client, a southwestern Tennessee hospital, seeks a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Board Certified MHNP) to support the Inpatient Hospital Unit, as well as cover the Outpatient and Consult Service needs. Case load is primarily adult with some detox treatment. Ratio is 75% is Outpatient to 25% Inpatient.
Located between the metropolitan area of Memphis and Nashville, TN, this highly desirable area features a low cost of living and no state income tax!
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT655
Job Category: NP | Region: Tennessee