Radiation Tech Job Summary (# HCT641) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $17.50 to $26.25, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Monday Friday; 2nd / 3rd shift are 3 extra dollars an hour.
Sat/Sun first shift is $2 hr
Sat/Sun second shift is $3
Sat/Sun third shift is $5 hour.
- Candidate required to to have at least one year experience.
- Candidate must have Associates Degree with ARRT.
- CT Registry is a plus.
Radiation Tech needed for our client, a 90+ Bed Hospital in Northern Texas seeks an experienced Rad Tech with CT experience. Evening and Night shift. No call. Can pick up extra shifts on the weekend if desired. Night shift would be working solo. Texas candidates preferred as licensing is a nightmare and lengthy.
We have a Shimadzu DR room with a fixed wall detector and a tethered detector. We have a Philips R & F room, GE 64 slice discovery HD CT, GE AMX 4 portable and a Shimadzu mobile art plus portable. Meditech is our HIS/RIS, we have a PACS by Infinitt.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT641.
Job Category: Allied – Radiation | Region: Texas