Regional Healthcare Labor Leader
Regional Healthcare Labor Leader Job Summary (# HCB242):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $90,000 to $120,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Must have a BS in Accounting, Management Engineer, Industrial, Health System, Math, or Statistics.
- An advanced degree is a plus.
- Candidate needs 2 to 5 years experience in healthcare operations and/or consulting.
We seek a Regional Healthcare Labor Leader for our client, a health system in Arizona. They seek a Regional Labor Leader to focus on performance management and innovation. The incumbent will have a key role in the roll out and implementation of the Labor Management and Productivity program. The program’s goal will be to identify appropriate use of labor resources with the effect of reducing unnecessary labor cost and improving resource utilization. The Regional Labor Leader will be charged with the analysis and improvement of critical work processes and associated staffing resource requirements.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB242.
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: Arizona