Regional Healthcare Risk Manager Job Summary (# HCE502B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $80,000 to $90,000+ salary per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelors or higher Degree in nursing.
- RN License must be in good standing with no restrictions.
- Must have at least 4 years’ overall experience with at least 3 years of experience in Risk Management or Quality Improvement or a similar healthcare related field.
- Candidate must have experience with analyzing, reviewing and processing Insurance claims (Medical Malpractice claims are desired).
- ARM and/or CPHRM is a plus.
- Candidate must reside in the Shreveport, LA area or nearby surrounding areas or be willing to relocate.
We seek a Regional Healthcare Risk Manager for our client, a Medical / Healthcare Liability Insurance Company in north Louisiana. This opportunity in the Shreveport, LA area is for a Regional Risk Manager to join a very reputable Insurance Carrier that specializes in Medical Malpractice Insurance. They require that the Risk Manager have a Bachelors in Nursing Degree. An Associate’s Degree in Nursing will be considered if experience in Risk Management is strong. You must be willing to travel (some overnight travel is mandatory) to the region located in and around Shreveport. This company will be investing their time to provide extensive training and knowledge on the Risk Management aspect of Healthcare, so that the Risk Manager is comfortable with their role and can provide a high level of service to their insured. Some overnight travel is required.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Elaine Thompson at Elaine.firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCE502B.
Job Category: RN – Risk Mgmt | Region: Louisiana