Registered Nurse Clinic Supervisor Job Summary (# HCB231):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $60,000 to $90,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate must be a RN with Bachelor’s degree required.
- Candidate with Oncology/Infusion background is a plus.
- Candidate required to have outpatient clinic management experience.
- Need to have knowledge of HR management and staff development.
We seek a Registered Nurse Clinic Supervisor for our client, a non-profit hospital near Atlanta. This is a large hospital facility with a Cancer Service Line that will soon be opening a new clinic within an hour of Atlanta. Clinic will have 3 physicians and the Nursing Supervisor will be responsible for hiring an RN, Med Tech and front desk staff, as well as supervise day-to-day operations at the clinic.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB231.
Job Category: RN – Directors | Region: Georgia