Respiratory Manager, Interim
Respiratory Manager, Interim Job Summary (# HCB263):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive monthly salary, along with temporary housing.
- Once a month travel home visits or a family member can visit, along with benefits paid by the hospital.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Respiratory Therapy, a health related field or business related field.
- Candidate must have a current Hawaii state license as a Respiratory Therapist upon hire.
- Candidate must be an RRT, and a Registered Pulmonary Function Technologist (RPFT).
- Candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Respiratory Therapy (or Business is a plus).
- Ideal candidate will have good chemistry with staff, as well as experience in restructuring and installing new technology such as Snapboard. He/She will also have experience with HR issues and possibly union experience.
We seek a Respiratory Manager, Interim, for our client, a hospital in Hawaii. They have an urgent need for an Interim Respiratory Manager for 6 months (or longer if both parties are interested). You must have at least 5 years’ experience as a Respiratory Therapist, including 3 years in progressive management/supervisory positions in an acute care setting.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB263.
Job Category: Allied – Respiratory | Region: Hawaii