RN Clinical Coordinator, Family Practice
RN Clinical Coordinator, Family Practice Job Summary (# HCB250):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $55,000 to $75,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate needs to be a Registered Nurse with both Clinical Experience and experience in Family Practice.
- Candidate must be an RN with at least an Associates Degree.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years clinical experience with an adult population.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a family practice office.
We seek a RN Clinical Coordinator, Family Practice for our client, a hospital in northern Georgia. They need a Clinical Coordinator for a 3 physician office. The physicians are part of a concierge practice where patients pay a fee for 24/7 access to their physician. The Clinical Coordinator will prepare patients for exams and perform patient triage on the phone and in the office. Office hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB250.
Job Category: RN – Med/Surg | Region: Georgia