RN Clinical Supervisor of Interventional Radiology
RN Clinical Supervisor of Interventional Radiology Job Summary (# HCB254):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $70,000 to $90,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate needs to be an RN with clinical experience in ICU, ER or Radiology
- Previous supervisory experience is a plus.
- Candidate must have BLS and ACLS.
We seek an RN Clinical Supervisor of Interventional Radiology for our client, a 200+ bed not-for-profit, north Georgia hospital. They need an RN/Clinical Supervisor for Interventional Radiology. The Clinical Supervisor will provide patient care and supervise staff operations in the Interventional Radiology Department.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB254.
Job Category: RN – Oncology | Region: Georgia