RN Director of Centers of Excellence Job Summary (# HCB225):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $100,000 to $120,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- Strong plus if candidate has a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN).
- Should have Texas RN license or be licensable in Texas.
- Candidate needs at least 3 years’ experience at the Director level in one of the stated clinical specialties.
We seek an RN Director of Centers of Excellence for our client, a large, Level II Trauma center in eastern Texas. These centers will cover the clinical areas of Joint, Spine, Fracture, Stroke, Epilepsy and Bariatrics. The position will be responsible for the effective operational management of the Centers. This will include monitoring clinical effectivness based on knowledge of best practice standards. The Director will work with all departments to achieve optimal patient outcomes. Candidates will need to have specific Director-level experience in at least one of these clinical areas.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB225.
Job Category: RN – Directors | Region: Texas