RN Director of Labor and Delivery Job Summary (# HCT749B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $75,000- $95,000 base salary range, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate required to be a Front Line Leader with Lean Initiatives, Patient Satisfaction, Staff Retention, Patient Safety and Outcomes.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years’ clinical patient care experience in a L&D / Post Partum setting.
- Must also have a minimum of 2 years’ related leadership experience.
- Candidate rquired to have experience with building Physician Relations.
We seek a RN Director of Labor and Delivery, for our client, a 350+ Bed Hospital, Level III Trauma Center, in the Longview, Texas area. This East Texas hospital facility needs a Registered Nurse Director for their Labor and Delivery / Post Partum unit. The Director will be responsible for the 24/7 operations of our nursing services and staff, as well as ensuring quality and full compliance. Hospital is moving to Pathway for Excellence. Candidate will need to be a Front Line Leader with Lean Initiatives, Patient Satisfaction, Staff Retention, Patient Safety and Outcomes.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT749B.
Job Category: RN – Directors | Region: Texas