Santa Maria, CA
RN Director of Surgical Services Job Summary (# HCT728B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $150,000-$190,000 salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Sign on Bonus (up to $20,000).
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate required to have a BSN.
- Master’s Degree (MSN) is a plus.
- Candidate must have CNOR; ACLS Certification.
We seek a RN Director of Surgical Services, for our client, a Southern California hospital. They need a Director of Surgical Services with 5 years of Operating Room experience and at least 3 years of management experience. You will be responsible for the 24/7 accountability for the operations of Surgical Service which includes 7 surgical suites, PACU and the Sterile Processing Department. You are also responsible for managing Continuous Quality Improvement activities, risk prevention of infection, and the staff adheres to evidence based nursing practice.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT728B.
Job Category: RN – Directors | Region: California