Santa Cruz, CA
RN Educator Job Summary (# HCL112) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $110,000 – $120,000 annual salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Potential Sign On Bonus.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate required to have BSN.
- Must have 4-5 years experience as an educator in an acute care setting.
- Must have a current California RN License or the ability to obtain.
- Candidate with Patient care experience is a plus.
- Candidate with stability and several years experience is a must. Interim experience is not enough.
Our client, a Santa Cruz area hospital seeks an RN Educator. Candidate must have at least 4 years’ educator experience in an acute care setting. The RN Educator will lead hospital wide education programs, and report to the CNO.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Larry White at Larry@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCL112.
Job Category: RN – Educator | Region: California