RN Manager of Hospital Oncology Unit Job Summary (# HCT757B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $82,000- $95,000 base salary range, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- $10,000 sign-on/relocation package (outside of a 100 mile radius).
- Full benefits package.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ Nurse Management experience in an Oncology specialty unit or facility.
- Chemo Certification is a plus.
We seek a RN Manager of Hospital Oncology Unit, for our client, a facility in the Rockport, TX area. They need a Oncology Nurse Manager (an RN) to oversee cancer services while you develop initiatives, provide continuous education and contribute to the strategic planning process.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT757B.
Job Category: RN – Oncology | Region: Texas