RN Manager of Hospital Quality & Safety
RN Manager of Hospital Quality & Safety Job Summary (# HCB282B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $130,000 to $150,000+, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Annual Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- At least 3 years of progressive leadership or supervisory experience in an Acute Care hospital setting required.
- Candidate needs significant experience in Infection Control and/or accreditations/licensure activities.
- Should be a member of a professional society that enhances quality, patient safety, risk management or technical or management advancement (ACHE)
- Candidate needs knowledge of operational characteristics, services and activities of a quality management program
- Must have a BSN.
We seek a RN Manager of Hospital Quality & Safety for our client, a hospital in the Oakdale, CA area. They need a highly skilled Operations Nurse Manager of Quality and Safety, with BSN and significant Acute Care leadership experience. This position requires an experienced Registered Nurse to assist the Quality and Safety Director in planning, organizing, and coordinating all integrated functions of the Quality Management Department. Candidate must be able to meet all health requirements and pass background check Master’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare or related field, is a plus.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB282B.
Job Category: RN – Managers | Region: California