El Paso, TX
RN Quality Improvement Director Job Summary (# HCB209):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $100,000 to 125,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate must be an RN with at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Candidate with 5+ years’ experience in acute care with Quality, Risk, Case Management will be a top candidate.
We seek a RN Quality Improvement Director for our client, a 300+ bed for-profit hospital in western Texas near El Paso. They seek a Nurse Director of Clinical Quality Improvement. The position will oversee Utilization Management, Case Management, Risk/Safety and Infection Control.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB209.
Job Category: RN – Directors | Region: Texas