RN Trauma Director Job Summary (# HCT639) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $90,000 – $105,000 per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have 3 years’ previous management experience.
- Candidate must be a Registered Nurse,
- Candidate must have extensive Trauma experience.
RN Trauma Director needed for our client, a facility in South Texas. They seek a skilled Nurse Director of Trauma, a Registered Nurse with extensive Trauma experience, as well as a minimum of 3 years’ previous management experience. The Director will Supervise the RN Trauma Analyst, Trauma Registrar, Trauma Injury Preventionist and Trauma PI Coordinator.
Director will oversee Trauma Services operations for our facility. You will also provide leadership for performance improvement activities of our trauma program, and ensure compliance activities for all regulatory agencies for the designation program.
The Director will oversee and guide nursing and clinical employees within each department.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT639.
Job Category: RN – Directors | Region: Texas