RTC Clinical Director, Eating Disorders
RTC Clinical Director, Eating Disorders Job Summary (# HCL122) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $80,000 to $100,000 annual salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Complete benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate needs 5 years of progressive management experience treating psychiatric disorders with an emphasis on eating disorders.
- Candidate must be a licensed LMSW.
- CEDS Certification is a plus.
- Candidate need significant knowledge and understanding of medical necessity reflected in core clinical assessments, individualized treatment planning and progress documentation to justify admission and continued stay at RTC and PHP levels of care.
- Candidate must have knowledge and certification in one or more evidence-based treatment models (DBT, CBT)
We seek a RTC Clinical Director, Eating Disorders for our client, a free standing, Residential Treatment Facility that treats Adult females ages of 18 or older for Eating Disorders. Located in the Birmingham area, this facility needs a licensed Clinical Director with a Masters Degree (or higher) in addition to applicable Alabama licensure or eligibility. In addition, the position requires a minimum of two years of experience as a Clinical Supervisor, Director or Manager, and strong experience and knowledge of Eating Disorders with treatment methods.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Larry White at Larry@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCL122.
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: Alabama