Senior Corporate Accountant Job Summary (# HCB207):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- Candidate must have 3 to 5 years previous technical accounting or financial reporting experience.
- Need experience with a major international public accounting firm is preferred – Big 4
- CPA or CPA eligible is a plus.
- Will need to establish effective working relationships with corporate headquarters staff as well as with colleagues in subsidiary locations around the world.
We seek a Senior Corporate Accountant for our client, a growing manufacturing and production company in Massachusetts. They seek to add a Senior Accountant to their corporate accounting and financial reporting staff. You will report to the Director of Financial Reporting and will be responsible for significant technical accounting projects.
- Corporate Senior Accountant will assist with consolidations, financial reporting and accounting issues at subsidiaries.
- Will be responsible for accounting for equity based compensation
- Will complete tax accounting reviews for subsidiaries.
- Will be called on to assist with acquisition diligence, acquisition accounting and integration as needed.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB207.
Job Category: Admin – Finance | Region: Massachusetts