Senior Director of Perioperative Services Job Summary (# HCT726B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $130,000-$170,000+ base salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Sign on Bonus (up to $20,000).
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- RN candidate must have at least 2 years experience in conscious sedation in an Interventional Radiology setting.
- Candidate required to have a BSN.
- Master’s Degree (MSN) is a plus.
- Candidate must have ACLS Certification.
We seek a Senior Director of Perioperative Services, for our client, a Tucson area hospital. They need a Sr. Director of Perioperative Services to be responsible for PACU, PAT and free standing ASC. 18+ Operating Room Suites, 180+ FTEs, 5 Direct Reports; 1,600+ cases/monthly. They want a strong Director who has overseen a large scope of responsibility.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT726B.
Job Category: RN – Directors | Region: Arizona